Wednesday, March 2, 2011

My Life in a Cupcake....

Cupcakes

It's funny... I just finished writing to my friend about what's happening in my life right now, and i ended it with the words that popped into my head... "So that's MY world in a cupcake right now!" Lol... sort of a different take on 'my world in a nutshell' i guess, but i LOVE cupcakes, so, that spilled out!

So yeah, i loved it so much, that i'm going to switch the name of my blog from 'Amber's Filawsuffy 'n Stuff' to 'My World in a Cupcake'. I think it suits me more.

Plus, on the art side of this coin, i plan to paint cupcakes now & then (on canvas, not the cupcakes themselves.. hehe), so... There you go!

My Life in a Cupcake. HEY! I like that even better!  Oooh, i see it's going to be going back and forth between the two for a while...


(This is this post with its original template) --->

4 comments:

Random Bug Bytes said...

Oooh, I think I like that better! And this looks very like a cupcake too. :-)

Random Bug Bytes said...

And I really love the comment button!!!

Amberjoon said...

@Bug.. Yeah, doesn't the pink on this blog template match the cupcake pic well? Lol. I think about things like that.

I know.. isn't the comment button cute? If you want the link, just tell me. Or i can send you to the page that has a few different comment buttons. (She has a cute one with a deer too). I find a few of the 'free background' makers have buttons too!

Random Bug Bytes said...

Yes please, I'd love it!