Monday, January 24, 2011

Yes... ANOTHER new blog...

I like to think that i'm a simple person, but when it comes right down to it, i really am quite complex. Amber... a multifaceted jewel... (or hunk of old resin, however you want to look at it)! I have so many opposite sides to my personalty, that if i didn't have my head screwed on straight (and i think i do, generally speaking of course), then i'd be 'this close' to being called 'Sybil'! Hehe.

Which brings me to the topic of
yet another new blog. Why Amber? Why another one??  Well, i didn't want to sully my other blogs with all my personal thoughts & philosophy, or as i like to call it... fillawsuffy... (a word that represents the 'top-notch' quality of my thoughts much better.. hehe)... i thought i'd start this blog. Keep the topics separate, and we'll all be happier! :-)
So...

'Amberjoon' is for my art (illustration & fun stuff generally)
'Kitschy Cute' is for my love of kitsch, mid century modern decor & art & the collecting hoarder in me....
'Halloween Howling' is for my love of Halloween, and the fact that i want to do some exclusively Halloween art as well, and might like to join HHAG...
'Rusty Old Crow' is dedicated to my love of Primitive Country decor & art
'Life in the Great White North' is for, well, dreaming of a life in Yellowknife, of course!
'Gypsy Kat's New Life' is for my dream of vagabonding around the world. A travel blog of sorts. 
'Amber's Filawsuffy n Stuff' will be just me prattling on about me, my mundane life & things i care about.  
(Update: It's now called, "My Life in a Cupcake")
So there you have it. My newest of my new blogs. I'm sure there will be more...
(BTW, this is this post with its original template) --->

No comments: