Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Sometimes i think too much! Hehe.

I haven't even left for Yellowknife yet, and i'm already wondering what will happen when i get back! I started writing this in my Yellowknife blog (Dreams of a Life in Yellowknife), but... considering it was about what comes after YK, i thought i'd post it here instead. Anyway, i asked Murray to make a bet. What scenario is going to happen. Assuming that nothing horrible happens, health is good with everyone, etc, and there IS a choice involved.

Yellowknife:
-- I can't find a job, or am too lonely & i bail out the end of December/beginning of January after 1/2 a year and fly home. Which is ok now that i've now given myself permission to consider this a possibility. I would have been up there on the longest day of the year and the longest night. And the Aurora is most active in the fall & spring, so that's covered too. Plus the snow. I could conceivably 'see it all' in 6 months.

-- I meet friends, enjoy my job, feel inspired, whatever, and stay the full year.

Arriving in Vancouver:
-- I get back and am so overwhelmed by having lived full-time in a 'city' (Yellowknife), that i can't wait to be a full-time recluse in my cozy country sanctuary again, and vow to never leave.

-- I get back and loved being in the city so much, that i find i need to rent a room in Vancouver just to keep my sanity. (Now this one is a good bet, i'd say... and it was Murray's bet).

-- I fly back, stay a while, just to see my friends & family. Then i load the car up to the max with all my favourite treasures (can't forget some robots, ray guns, hula girls & books, books, books!) & have Moo drive me and all my stuff back up to Yellowknife, because i loved living North of 60 so much!

-- I get back, and land on my feet running! Let's get this show on the road! I want to travel... start my vagabonding plans! Bye!... See ya! I'm off!

Hehehehe... Do i think too much or what?? :-P

(BTW, this is this post with its original template) --->

No comments: